-->

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Great Summer Day, Great Outdoor Workout

I am not a morning person but since the it looked beautiful outdoors, I decided to head out earlier than usual and prepare myself for an outdoor workout at the park. I took no equipment (mainly because i forgot my jump rope), I didn't even take my car (not like I have one), so I ended up jogging (warm up).

When I arrived at the park, I went straight to work. My workout included:

Jump Squat- 10 reps
Push ups- 10 reps
Sprint- 30 yards
Plyo push up- 8 reps
Alt. Jump lunge- 5 each side
Pull ups- 6 reps

I went through this 3 times, and I was exhausted by the end. I encourage all of you to get in an outdoor workout, their just plain out fun and intense. All of you that lack fitness equipment, no excuses just head outdoors especially since the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment...